You can't have margaritas without guacamole! And if I shared our pomegranate margarita recipe last week, I can't leave you out there without the gauc to go with it! Yes, this is another Paula/Suzanne, time tested and perfected, recipe.
- 4 avocados
- 15 grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 slices red onion 1/8" thick, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, fresh and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, fresh
- 3 Tbsp. jalapeno juice, canned*
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper, or to taste
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- Slice avocado in half, remove pit and scoop from the shell. Mash avocados with potato masher or fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to mashed avocados.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Grab a really good tortilla chip and start dipping!
* What to do with the canned jalapenos? Huevos rancheros, of course!