Oh my gosh! The first time I had these cookies was at graduation party for Parker's friend, Cassidy. Ahhhh! Her mom made them and can I tell you how great they were?! And because there's no flour in them, Hunter could eat them too. So, GF and yummy. Passes my test every time. And I promise, no one will know they are GF. Bonus and double bonus! Experiment with the chocolate: just chocolate chips, just m&m's or both. My personal favorite? Chopped chocolate. But, that requires bars of chocolate from my sister in Holland ... hint, hint! So many possibilities. And yes, you could add raisins. But never nuts!
- 1/2 c. organic unsalted butter
- 1 c. organic turbinado
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 3 pasture raised organic eggs
- 2 tsp. organic vanilla
- 2 c. organic fresh ground almond butter
- 4 1/2 c organic quick oats
- 1 c. Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a flat beater, mix butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add almond butter and mix.
- Add oats and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and M&M's and mix, on slow speed.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on pan and then transfer to cooling rack.