You know those days when you need something quick and healthy to eat? I have one for you and it's become my new go to!
I call it my green goodness in a bowl. And, ok, I may be known to add Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola to the top. Come on ... cocoa is good for you too! Let me know what you think.
- 1 c. fresh spinach
- 5 oz. milk. I use Organic Original Rice Milk
- 5 chunks of pineapple, about 2 oz.
- 1/2 banana, sliced, about 2 oz.
- Blend milk and spinach in small blender.
- Add fruit and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with kiwi, banana, strawberries and granola. Or really anything you like!
* For an extra boost, I will add Beachbody's Shakeology Protein powder. The strawberry makes it look chocolaty! The Greenberry and Vanilla are also great additions.